Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Daiso Maniac Saturday: #10 Instant Japanese Curry

I guess it can never get more instant than just heating the package of Japanese curry? And so I got this pack of vegetable curry and all you need to do is to either heat it up in a microwave or in boiling water.


If you are using a microwave, you will need to pour the contents out of the metallic looking bag into a microwave-safe dish as the bag is not microwavable. As I am not a fan of washing curry off dishes (okay, I was just being lazy), I decided to just use the boiling method.

The first thing to do was get the water to almost a boil.


Next, dunk the bag of curry into the water and let it sit in the boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.


Be careful when taking the bag out of the water as it'll be very hot. I'd suggest using a pair of tongs or chopsticks. The edges of the bag were cool enough for me to touch, so holding by the edges, I tore open the bag at the notches and poured the curry over a plate of scrambled egg, cherry tomatoes and rice.


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...